TREATS OF KORČULA - Full Day
· Exploring the rich history of the old town of Korčula through a guided sightseeing tour
· Visiting some of the best Croatian wine and olive oil producers & tastings of fine wines and olive oils
· Driving through some of the nicest landscapes, vineyards and beaches of the South Adriatic
· Finding out about history of the island by visiting etnographic house that exhibits about 600 artifacts
· Refreshing & chilling out in a beach bar in a cove on the west side of the island
· Enjoying home grown and locally produced delicacies in a late lunch/early dinner in a Michelin recommended farm house restaurant in a nearby village
· Discovering beautiful Korčula island and the local ways of life
When: morning hours
Price: 6,248 HRK (833 EUR) for two people, extra person 1,035 HRK (138 EUR)
Duration: 8 hours
Price includes: sightseeing tour with English speaking guide, car & chauffeur, tastings of wines, spirit, olive oils and jams, late lunch/early dinner
Price is calculated for two persons. If you are an individual traveler please contact us for the appropriate rate.
Tour type: Enology, Gastronomy, Lifestyle, Nature
Prices are inclusive of all taxes.